Saturday, December 21, 2013

Special Thanks

Thanks to all my colleagues who have supported me during this Communication and Collaboration course.    During the past eight weeks, I have enjoyed engaging in in depth conversations about what we have learned and what we have experienced within our professions.  Thanks to you, I have improved my communication skills.  Thanks for participating, sharing, inspiring, and given me the feedback I needed through collaboration so that I can be an effective communicator.  A special thanks to our professor, Dr. Lisset-Bird Pickens for taking the time to share her expertise, for investing in current and future ECE professionals, and for being an effective teacher that used various activities, assignments, techniques, and technology to help us become better communicators.  Again thanks and I look forward to continuing my educational journey with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment